supply high quality Natural Licorice Root Extract 98% Glycyrrhizic acid
glabridin 5% 40%, 90% by HPLC glycyrrhizic acid/glycyrrhizin acid/glycyrrhizinate/glycyrrhizin 20%-98% by HPLC glycyrrhizic acid ammonium salt 98% by HPLC
Licorice extract is extracted from licorice ingredients have medicinal value. Licorice extract generally contains: glycyrrhizin, glycyrrhizic acid, licorice saponins, licorice flavonoids,thorn Mans handle flower elements quercetin.Licorice extract is yellow to brownish-yellow powder. Licorice extract is used to treat stomach weakness, malaise, fatigue, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, cough, sputum, abdominal, limb spasm acute pain and other symptoms.
1. Liquorice root could help enhance the transformation and transportation functions of the spleen and stomach.
2. Since the spleen dominates muscles and the liver controls tendons, liquorice root has excellent properties to relieve pain and cramps of smooth or skeletal muscles.
3. Liquorice root also moistens the lungs and stops coughs. It treats disorders such as shortness of breath, fatigue, sallow facial appearance, decreased food intake, loose stools, and diarrhea.
4. Its neutral property treats coughing and wheezing of various etiologies that stems from either cold or heat, and deficiencies of excess, with or without phlegm.
5. Liquorice root can also be used to clear heat and toxins; it is useful to treat poisoning due to foods, herbs, herbicides, drugs and heavy metals.
6. Liquorice root has also been reported to speed the healing of canker sores.
If you have any further question or need a sample,Please do not hesitate to contact with me.