Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive tree (Olea europaea). The silvery green leaves are oblong, measuring 4–10 centimetres (1.6–3.9 in) long and 1–3 centimetres (0.39–1.2 in) wide
What are Health Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract?
1. Immune System Support Because of the antiviral and antibacterial properties of olive leaf extract, your body will be more able to fight off illness and disease when you are using this extract on a regular basis. If you are starting to get sick, try using olive leaf extract to decrease your recovery time and the severity of symptoms.
2. Anti-Inflammatory Olive leaf extract contains flavonoids, which have been found to have strong anti-inflammatory benefits. When you decrease inflammation in your body, you can decrease the symptoms of multiple health conditions including arthritis, heart disease, cancer, and chronic pain.
3. Anti-Viral Olive leaf extract is a natural anti-viral agent and is being studied for possible benefits in the treatment of HIV infection and other viruses.
4. Heart Health It has been found that olive leaf extract can decrease blood cholesterol levels and also decrease high blood pressure levels. Maintaining healthy cholesterol and blood pressure is an important element in preventing heart disease and heart attacks.
5. Cancer Treatment and Prevention Olive leaf extract contains compounds that work to reduce free radical activity within your body, which in turn will help you to prevent cancer. The antioxidants that are found within this extract scavenge to find free radicals and they are then removed from your body. Lower levels of free radicals means that you will have lower levels of cancerous cell growth.
6. Digestive System Support Olive leaf extract is a natural diuretic, which means that it can help you to reduce water and toxin retention in the body. Additionally, this extract improves digestion and it prevents infections and irritations in the digestive tract.
7. Herpes and Shingles Several studies have shown that olive leaf extract inhibits or destroys all forms of the herpes virus, including herpes I and II and herpes zoster (shingles).
8. Fights Yeast Infections Research has found that olive leaf extract is effective against Candida albicans, the fungus that causes yeast infections.
9. Urinary Tract Infections Olive leaf extract has been found to be effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, one of the bacteria which causes urinary tract infections and pneumonia. This is important because Pseudomonas aeruginosa is known to have low susceptibility to antibiotics.
10. Dental Infections Olive leaf has been found to be beneficial in fighting dental infections.
11. Soaps and cosmetics Olive leaf extracts are combined with olive oil in soaps and skin creams for application to the skin or other body surfaces.
Wuhan HengHeDa Pharm Co., Ltd is a hi-tech enterprise locates in Wuhan Private Science and Technology Park, specializing in custom synthesis, manufacture and import & export of fine chemicals, APIs and pharmaceutical intermediates. HengHeDa Pharm has complete administration management and a good work team, which makes it growing fast in chemicals and pharmaceutical industry.
HengHeDa Pharm has a novel R&D center with advanced ventilation equipments and modern experiment equipments; we offer friendly working environment, have skilled people with rich experience in various kinds of experiments and talent chemists professional in R&D and QC. All of this makes us provide good quality products with high rating.
HengHeDa Pharm follows the principle of “quality first, customer above and credit fundamentality”, wishing to offer the best products to our customers.
1.A novel R&D center with advanced ventilation equipments and modern experiment equipments.
2.Two Large production factories with high capacity and meet the requirements of GMP.
3.Supplying the products from our manufacturers;
4.Custom synthesis of new products;
5.Help sourcing products and suppliers in China;
6.Assist the export and related affairs.
7.Stable quality,professional production & technology;