pepper Extract Botanical Name:Piper nigrum L content 98% piperine CAS 7780-20-3
Function Piperine has also been found to inhibit human CYP3A4 and P-glycoprotein, enzymes important for the metabolism and transport of xenobiotics and in animal studies, piperine also inhibited other enzymes important in drug metabolism. By inhibiting drug metabolism, piperine may increase the bioavailability of various compounds. Notably, piperine may enhance bioavailability of curcumin by 2000% in humans.
1. It has the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing;
2. It has the function of losing weight, its ability to increase in the metabolic rate of the body;
3. It has the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic;
4. It has the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary
5. It has the function of enhancing immunity and supporting the intestinal absorption of
1.As pharmaceutical raw materials for arthritis, rheumatism, antiinflammation, detumescence, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2.As products effective ingredients for improving blood circulation and soothing the nerves, it is mainly used in health product industry;3.As active ingredients of skin care products, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.