High Quality 99% high purity Idebenone CAS 58186-27-9
Product Name: Idebenone
Molecular Formula: C19H30O5
Molecular Weight: 338.4385
CAS Registry Number: 58186-27-9
Boiling point: 497.3°C at 760 mmHg
Refractive index: 1.502
1. Idebenone increases nerve growth factor (NGF) in the brain.
2. Idebenone is a powerful antioxidant and positively affects brain chemistry.
3. Idebenone has been shown to promote information transfer across the corpus callosum, the membrane separating the right and left brain hemispheres.
4. Idebenone has been used to treat Alzheimer's and to lessen damage from strokes.
5. Idebenone can increase production of the brain neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, adrenalin, and noradrenanlin.