Appearence: Orange or slightly yellow crystalline powder
CAS Reg. 11013-97-1
Methyl hesperidin 98% is a flavanone glycoside (flavonoid) (C28H34O15) found abundantly in citrus fruits. Its aglycone form is called hesperetin. Hesperidin is believed to play a role in plant defense. It acts as an antioxidant according to in vitro studies. In human nutrition it contributes to the integrity of the blood vessels.
Various preliminary studies reveal novel pharmaceutical properties. Hesperidin reduced cholesterol and blood pressure in rats. In a mouse study large doses of the glucoside hesperidin decreased bone density loss. Another animal study showed protective effects against sepsis.
Hesperidin is also a sedative, possibly acting through opioid or adenosine receptors. Some in vitro results applied only to the aglucone form. Hesperidin also showed the ability to penetrate the blood brain barrier in an in vitro model.
1. Methyl hesperidin 98% can be used for whitening products;
2. For the prevention and repair of red blood products;
3. With vitamin C can improve the blood flow of the scalp capillary, is conducive to the growth of hair
4. Adding 0.1% toothpaste, can inhibit the formation of plaque, while eliminating bad breath, can prevent the infection of influenza virus;
5. In the winter products added can prevent frostbite in summer can be used as sunscreen products;
6. Methyl hesperidin 98% can be used in food additives, colorants and as a nutritional supplement.
1. As a natural antioxidant, methyl hesperidin 98% is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
2. As a natural antioxidant, methyl hesperidin 98% is widely used in health product and food industry.
3. As raw materials of drugs for lowering cholesterol, anti-virus and anti-inflammatory, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
100% payment before delivery
Custom Synthesis Products
30% deposit, 70% before delivery
Test report offer
Packing & Delivery
Wuhan hengheda Pharm Co., Ltd
Wuhan HengHeDa Pharm Co., Ltd is a hi-tech enterprise locates in Wuhan Private Science and Technology Park, specializing in custom synthesis, manufacture and import & export of fine chemicals, APIs and pharmaceutical intermediates. HengHeDa Pharm has complete administration management and a good work team, which makes it growing fast in chemicals and pharmaceutical industry.
HengHeDa Pharm has a novel R&D center with advanced ventilation equipments and modern experiment equipments; we offer friendly working environment, have skilled people with rich experience in various kinds of experiments and talent chemists professional in R&D and QC. All of this makes us provide good quality products with high rating.
HengHeDa Pharm follows the principle of "quality first, customer above and credit fundamentality", wishing to offer the best products to our customers.
1. Who we are?
Wuhan hengheda pharm Co., Ltd., located in Wuhan, China, was founded in the year of 2013 by Dr. Zhou
We are now the few professional manufacturers for the series of natural high purity product, such as astragalus extract (Astragaloside IV and Cycloastragenol), Gardenia jasminoides Ellis extract (Genipin, Geniposide and Geniposidic acid) and Galangin in China.
Dr Zhou majored in natural plant chemistry and new chemical synthesis , who was graduated from Shanghai Institute of Biology, Chinese Academy of Science.)
2. Do we have the test reports for our products provided by the independent third party?
Every batch of our product was tested by authorized independent third party, Analysis testing center, Shanghai branch, Chinese Academy of Science. We send goods to customers with test report and COA. Our products were also tested by American Analytical Chemistry Laboratories and Chromadex too.
3. What is our advantage?
The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
4. How we perform an order?
Email inquiry is preferred in our company. We usually give our formal quotation list or formal reply within 24 hours including price, lead time and any other information customer needed. Our quotation is usually valid for three months.
5. What is the minimum order quantity?
No matter how much do you need, we all can supply you with the suitable package, from sample quantity to bulk order.